WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 24, 2007

stubborn SHIT!

Yes!
its stubborn!
I tried flushing 16547856 times yet, its still there!
Its SO long i guess, that it doesn't flow well against the streamy pipe or sth.

I always pick on my mother, cuz she always has remnants floating on the toilet bowl whenever i used the toilet.
Its def her cuz i share the toilet w her whereas my bro and dad shares the other one.

And she gets mad whenever i tell her off.
She thinks its accusation.
SO i better clear away mine b4 she wakes up tomorrow morning and have sth to say abt!
HEH HEH.

I flushed. Cannot!
I pour bucketS of water! Tak Boleh!,
I wait, (the water to regenerate) and flush again. BUAY SAI!
Nabey lor...

use HOSE!
USE super strong current spray at that piece of stubborn shit!
HOHO bingo!

my shitty adventure today.

CURSE AND SWEAR, got angry with him just now.
HE STEPPED ON MY JUST PEDICURED NAILS!
SMUDGE THE DAMN THING!
I tried touching up, it looks better now but still not flawless!
Hmph!

My bf's boss has a son.
When he met my bf...

he said," who are you?"

Bf: " i'm ur dad's worker."

Son: " lookS like a teenager!" (REFERRING TO MY BF)

Bf: " thanks! (sheepishly)

Son: " OH, sounds like an adult!"

HAHAHA...
FUNNY RIGHT!

On our way back home today from clarke quay on the bus,
there was still idiotic big size act young man eavesdropping our conversation OBVIOUSLY.

He is rather big, wore an yellowish(maybe white keep too long change colour) shirt,
pants, din bother to look at the shoes and a BLOODY STYLO ADDIDAS WATCH, the one i have but his is blue!

See disgusting right!
Formal outfit with sporty watch,
what more he is not even young.
He doesn't bring out the watch!

Ok, he was seating at the other row, nearer to the aisle on a double deck bus.
His head was like to the left to the left...
then eyes moving around, on and off we saw him peeping at us,
we sort made it known that we know someone is stupidly obviously listening he still continue!

ASS-O

kAOZ...

kpo.


morning shift tomorrow.
still wide awake!

met sister lee and family at taka on SAT!
Haa...
rather awkward,
dunno what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home