WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, October 04, 2007

tagboard crashes!

sumini is right!
There's something wrong with my tag board!
One of the nokia phone's pic in my earlier posts appeared!

Anyway,
off today and tomorrow.
Feel a sudden urge to bake.
Had been a more or less rather talented baker la...(in my eyes)
afterall, the training i had back in school.

i kinda feel like going for some baking classes whereby i can learn to bake beautiful cakes with all the nice decors...

time...

Anyway, went w Choonz to geylang for BUllfrog porridge. Initially we had wanted to go thomson's hk cafe but WTH... close today! Dunno why also.

Anyway it was damn long since we met up...
3 mths... and we had alot to catch up.
She was a best friend in poly. Saw her transformed from those typical malaysians to a more trendy upbeat one.

She tolerates my nonsense and horrible mood swings...
she was just telling my bf tht the first time she saw me fought w someone was when we were getting our nursing uniform in yr 1...

Nabey lor... all because i was fighting for her...
her uniform was stained with blue patches and she had wanted to change,
the queue was long and we decided to head straight to the counter since it was an exchange and she need not do any measuremnents!

This malay gay-ish guy got angry with me for trying to cut his queue and used his foot to block me...
pissed..., i shouted FUCK U.. IN front of many many ppl and told him i was not cutting q i merely wanna change or sth...
and i forgt whats next la...
but it was all bcuz of HER!

ANyway...

gonna meet the gals at work for BREAK FAST tomorrow,
probably b4 i meet em, i can meet her awhile to shop for my bf's bday gift.
rACKing my brain for e ideal gift!
sIGH...

I feel like i have gotten him almost all the typical gift ideas and coincidentally, his bday is our anniversary.
2 years...

haaa, never lugi, his bday i still can get a gift! Haa

My migraine is killing me.
2 consecutive days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home