WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Aging...

i see traces of aging on my own face whenever i look myself in e mirror...
w/o any trace of makeup or skin care products.

That comes a lil too early. I am still in my EARLY twenties.

Its so sad, to see myself like this.
I used to be mistaken for a young adolescent!
Not anymore...

I NEED COLLAGEN!

Its been a boring 1.5 days.
Sleep, online, eat, online, tv, online. sleep.

WAKE UP, online, tv, eat, online, going to bed soon.

Its 2.37 pm on a SATURDAY.

SOME Disgusting guy asked to meet. *PUI*

Waiting for evening, i shall go meet my bf.
Prolly go do some pedicure, my nail colour is a mth old.

Finally do some cleaning up for my room earlier, but gave up on my living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home