WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

justice!

well, am glad... so so glad.





Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster




Felt i was maligned...

On Monday Morning, had so many wound inspections. Nice ppl helped me... i was glad.

While writing my report, i saw the Dr In charge of this particular patient whose wound was inspected earlier on my unusual findings of the wound.

There pus, from the wound... even after the grafting which obviously not too good since they were so eager to send him home in two more days time...

Pus was expelled from the wound and considered many sinus points its flowing out from.

I merely reported what i deem wrong, this dr decided to inspect it again the next day since if it was pus its not too good.

The next day, as i was eye nurse, i was alone taking the eye report but could hearly heard my name being mentioned by a senior, saying i was too "kpo" to tell dr abt the wound.

FUCK LOR.

WOund got problem, inform also wrong!

If never inform, two days later traced back to the one who did the dressing, blame me oso la!

Then, this senior whom i m totally pissed with till now, went to tell NO 2, while serving meds, i could clearly hear them talking loudly about the wound, No 2 exclaimed damn loudly she saw in her own eyes there were no pus and the wound was so GOOD!

Oh like u were the one who dressed it up?!

My only eye witness was MA who took photo for me, but she was off...

Avoided the counter ytd, i went to Halij and Ain and vented it out but only to
lose it and ended up crying infront of em in Room 24.

Well... i have nop problem opening and dressing the wound again. i dun mind... get a nurse and change with me my assignment la! They can discharge 8 patients while i do the dressing for this dirty wound~ Its not like i have never done it b4!

I have always been BLESSED to dress COMPLEX AND BIG DIRTY wounds! Whats his to me!

Fakos... telling me i got so many discharges and saying should have assigned one more nurse to help me but did she~? NO!

Luckily i gt helpful ones around me again that day.

Anyway they managed to fight and delayed the dressing till today.

Ain sms me telling me the wound really has got pus!

JUSTICE AH!

If i could, i would express out all the pus and SPLASH ON her faces and made her gulp down! BITCH!

Or i will drag her to his smelly leg and push her head to lick the pus from the wound!

HMph... doubt my dressing ability!

Ongling called me...

she misses us.

We missed her too...

she felt exactly how i felt.

Maybe we are cancerians thats why.

EMO lor...

the really emo ones are the ones who always appears to be so strong on the outside, even physically. haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home