WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i had a dream...

src="http://bp3.blogger.com/_n6JsdSoE4yM/RrARiVCc96I/AAAAAAAAAaE/yv1i6mu26dg/s400/S6300163.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5093590460016687010" />











it was so real, it woke me up. Sitting up in my bed, dazed.

It totally felt the same as in the meeting.

I dreamt of Yili. Her last day which is coincidentally today.

I went for durians ytd @ geylang and when i reacjed home at 8.30 pm i was so tired dozed off unknowingly and woken up by the dream at 1.30 am.

I dreamt about yili biding farewell to all the staffs, and i think i wasn't around cuz i was off. Coincidentally i m today. And beats me how come i am not there yet know the details. Then she called my mobile and asked me out, something like its herlast day and stuff. I cried over the phone i think and agreed to meeting her... the rest are rather vague.

But the most bizarre thing is, when we were having our ward meeting yesterday, Yili came over and returned No. 2 Her locker keys and both sisters said nice things about wishing her well and many shook her hands. I din... being so super emo, all the words everyone said already brought tears to my eyes, afterall, she was really close to me in work. We shared alot of stuffs with each other and used to have plans and visions together in Nursing. And somehow we were rather alike in thinking and we were almost targetted by sister in the early days and when we partnered each other we always kena...

I could see her looking at me yesterday but i chose to look away, afraid of breaking down infront of others... Well sumini cried, she was the only one at first. When sister announced her retirement plans at the end of the years, it caught many in shock though i already heard about it, tears welled up. PARTLy cuz when the parting with Yili already built up some. Sister's decision shocked many at the meeting and brought tears to many others,

Firstly i was controlling hard, Liza kept looking at me, blinking and hinting that she is gonna cry,

i teared.

Ain, Linda, Evelyn, Liza, Sumini all cried... and Linda kept attributing her cries to my red nose! No doubt we had been cursing her all these while, angry w her for scolding us, blaming us and finding fault with us, the bonding is there, she was afterall a nice ol lady outside work, and i could tell she tried to blend with us many a times. And the saddest thing rather is e filling of her position.

Once started, i cannot stop. I always think i am so made of water. I cry so easily that pisses off him sometimes. Weakling.

After woken up by my dream, i smsed Yili, wishing her all the best, telling her how i felt and all. She replied me this morning with the same thoughts and her feelings. I guess the i had this dream because subconsciously i really felt alot about her departure. {crying now}

Anyway, i still wished her all the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home