WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

thailand updates!








I saw interesting Sign boards in BKK, NO PROBLEM AND BO-NI-TO... well u may think mothing of BO-NI-TO... HAA

but when i saw it, i told beibz, hey the shop name is BO NI TOU( NO NIPPLE IN HOKKIEN) GEt the joke if u r chinese~

the pic beibz took w his head popped in, haa when we saw the thing i was so excited asked him to go pose, heard some aunties behind us shouting need to pay in chinese but we heck, after my "click" one thai lady walked up shouting hey 40 BAHT! Nabey KENA tok!

Got back to work today... felt rather shagged... LOST TOUCH W the ward, dunno ALL THE PATIENTS! Felt really sleepy. Thankfully, staffing was suffice

CONGRATS MA JX on expecting her first, anticipated one and i noe she sorta went thru alot.

Told the peeps at work abt my encounter, laughed over it but still felt sore over money lost!

Related to sister re: what happened thought it was polite to apologize but damn! NO. 2 gave a rather not so convinving face!

Surprisingly No. 1 WAS better and more concerned abt if i enjoyed myself.

Anyway have always not really fancy no.2

Joked around w Ong Ling about the Thai Girl shows and did some imitations! FUNNY

Sad that she is leaving us in three days time...
well she was really nice to me since i joined! Showed me around alot and gave me rides home! We sorta got along really well and had the same frequency.... so was i with Yili... to think yili and i made some plans on my rest of the journey in SGH... but due to some circumstances, our fate has gotta end here, wish em all e best in their future endeavours! Hopefully we get to see each other around still.

Actually i sorta got along really well w all the peeps who left... including the upcoming two...

Miss lizhi alot too... haa

all these cannot be help la.

Thinking abt em makes me wonder again about what my future brings... again.

But now.. dread more about the three MORNING SHIFTS!
Night shifts! My leave just ended, gotta slog again w 4 LONG NIGHTS and also adding to the torture are the renovating works in my area which makes slping so interrupted!

But then again, kinda happy over the weekend off tho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home