WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, July 27, 2007

long awaited!~~~

lately, i feel like i'm in the army... anticipating my WEEKEND OFF!~ Long weekend, PH etc...

FINALLY ended my night shift... i totally dread nights nowadays esp weekdays...
paranoid abt aging, lack of sleep and my outbreaks... furthermore the same ol argumentative reason, lesser money and greater workload!

So lack of interesting posts lately. Many events... no time to elaborate. No time to upload pics... way back to my Birthday~ had wanted to post some of my pics my pressie etc... not showing off la but HAPPY... but e excitement sorta worn off... had wanted to post the underground pics but not even uploaded! HAA!

http://www.friendster.com/karenkong

Saw this friendster link... hmmmm... a chinese malaysian, releasing a malaysia album, covers of japanese songs in malay, great voice. Check out her online concert thru her friendster. Her English and Mandarin sounds erm funny tho haa... but great voive really.

Many weird and scary patients in e ward these few days luckily its OVER...
heard a supposed secret ytd. Rathered shocked. Realised it werent exactly a secret since the one who knew it first went telling around. Its just a matter of time b4 everyone knows about it thinking they are the first hand recipients of this SHOCKING NEWS. Well having mixed feelings about this news, rather sudden. I guess this will make many quite happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to my nonsensical blabbers.

Was sleeping ytd, woken up by a strong smell. Dreamt i was working, i think doing a wound dressing. When i was woken up but the smell i was so surprised the smell frm my dream can actually wake me up! Tried to get back to sleep but realised that the smell is lingering...

I went to smell my pillow! Arrrr... damn, MY DROOL! HAA!~

STINKO!

haa... and i turned my pillow over and tried to sleep again cuz if i delay i wontbe able to get back to sleep... still got smell!!!

NAbey my NEW BIG HEADED PIGLET STUFF TOY also kena! HIS NOSE! MY fave part of his bod!!! shit!~

when i woke up, i tired to use wipes and clean repeatedly... but e smell still there! So in the end b4 i left for work, sprayed my perfume! Hmph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home