WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, July 29, 2007

BLEAHZ

i typed a whole chunk of shit... DELETED

only to find it quite stupid...

i dun wanna update on my life...

AND aniwae nothing interesting goin on...


nO TIME to update my pics

no time to even sleep..


lost motivation! in lIFE...





Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster







Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster







Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster



rc="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q157/graphic_code/video_and_funny/fupf9fd6fa74085_myspace.jpg" border="0" alt="" />


Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster







Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster



br />


Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster



tired, promised the guys IKEA tamp to shop 4 hanz's new furnitures...

a.k.a bday pressie. SHOWER CURTAIN HUR HUR

Sian right shower curtain go so far buy! Chin Chye Amk buy la!?

Reached hm almost 3, beibz sent me hm... saw a pair of UNFAMILIAR FEMALE SANDALS! Def not mine... mine's def way nice, nt my mummy's, she usually wear mine!

NABEY sneaked up to my bro's room, tried turnin e knob! LOCKED!

He brought a gal hm... first time man... he claims she's nt his gf, well maybe since my bro can be quite disgusting.

ANd did a check on the ANTEPRIMA hp accessory he gave me, after i found out he gave to another gal such ex gift and nothing for me on my bday, he came back w the same bag, same brand, i was like wah! And then i blurted out saying dun tell me same design! He gt mad shouted at me for touching and looking at his stuff w/o permission... bleah! Haa...

and GUESS WAT that small tiny hp thingy cost 89 BUCKS!!!
WHOOH HOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home