WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, July 13, 2007

i need a CHOPPER~

As blogged, i went to Gua's hse and load the damn games but #$%@ I reckon there is something VERY WRONG with my R4. I am gonna get a chopper and kill the man who sold me this! Hmph... have been trying to load the games and my FAVE just couldnt be read! NABEY


Did a MAJOR CLEANING Of my house after so erm long... haa

i lived in a world of mess and fallen hair haa

but i have nothing against it.

As long as no pungent smell, no whatever unbearable smell, i guess i should be able to live w it.

The nature of a gal born in the year of PIG... HEHE

well... but then again i realised its been far too long i did sth abt the mess so finally cleared some... but sometimes, certain things are best left untouched! HOHOHO. In short... not exactly cleared la but i did clear a LIL BIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home