WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, July 01, 2007

TRANSFORMERS ROCKS!!!



this is oh so awesome!!

i would give a 5 star ***** full marks for the movie.

My bro is a BIG fan of em since young and back then he would force me to watch those cartoons w him, play the robots w him but i hate it. To think i enjoyed the movie soo soooooo much.

I get really excited when all these ol' school cartoons we used to catch are going into big screen... regretted not catching TMNT.

But the damn damn sad thing was, i went after work ytd. Took meds- antibiotics doxycline for our terrible outbreaks of zits... was reminded time and again by Dr Ng SW who prescribed that it MUST be taken w a FULL STOMACH... assuming i was just a lil hungry, i heck la, b4 i went out the hse took the tabs and left. In the theatre was happily munching my hotdog bun, felt nauseous, and then, i gag a lil... nabey damn jia lat liao lor!

This is getting really gross but it happened!

I rushed outta the cinema frantically seraching for the toilet... while looking around the vomitus came out, my mouth was full of it, the cinema at amk hub was new, i had no fucking idea where the toilet was... looked around then finally saw! But walAu eh... need to go dwn a flight of stairs then turn rt~ shit... more was coming out and my mouth cldnt hold... used my hand hold... but i bo bian la it dripped along the way... wanted to be considerate esp to a NEW THEATRE.... AND user friendly but i really buay tahan... rushed to the sink which i so much dun wanna do it there... puke out whats in my mouth, damn paiseh... cuz someone was there. Then more coming rushed in the cubicle and puke into the bowl... awwwwwwwwwwww sick feeling.

Felt so dirty... smelly. WAS SO EMBARRASSED. SO AFRAID THE PPL AROUND CPULD SMELL ME... but yet so eager to wash up and rush back to continue the show...

sigh... i isolate myself from beibz so scared he wld smell me tho he insisted no smell and its ok but i cant do it, but he admitted in the end he smelt a lil but but nt very serious one...

so sad but the show was FANTABULOUS! Listening to the OST now fron their official site damn cool lor the site!

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Ok ok wat eaxtly is the lyrics...

its robots in disguise or what?

my bro used to sing and teach me Transformers Monica Chee Bye... haa and i always tot its sang like that till someone corrected me... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home