WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

just a lil down...

don't really feel like blogging lately.
Tired.
I want a break. I m off for 3 days, not very happy though...

I'm not even entitled one full day from him. Enough of all the arguments, excuses stacking, w our own defenses and reasons. I told u we think so differently...

i foresee, a call will just come by and pretend nothing happens @ all. Men are so ignorant.

Where is the night safari we agreed upon?
dentist?
watch spider lilies?
nancy drew?

went vivo w chuyun ytd.

TIRED~ she practically shopped in every shops with great details... and very long
we went singing after that...

now i know how he feels when i shopped.


sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home