WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Irritant!

heading home after work on Bus, was watching my hk drama via my portable dvd player. This @#$%-er boarded e bus from Chinatown i think. Sat next to me... (good thing he din slam himself on e seat!)

> he made himself REALLY @ home!~
> sat damn relaxed, legs damn wide!~
> literally having contact with me yikes!

>> YIKES CUZ HE IS OLD! Fugly! OILY!

> I Purposely, cross my leg, my dirty NURSING GERMS FILLED shoes facing his trousers.
> he did e same thing! He crossed his leg! LOSER RIGHT!
> I saw him peeping @ my screen of my player, so shifted the angle hmph dun let him see!
> pushed my BIG bag towards him, fidgeting on purpose.

>>This loser ol ass changes his cross leg direction but his ugly trousers kena my shoe! HAA OR BI, AND he actually brush his pants several times like i did in on purpose! Mind him, ass he brought his pants to me ok! I looked @ his side and *DIAO* and thats when i saw his oily kwali face and HAIR.

> Then when i was getting down, i refused to say EXCUSE ME, i stood there looked @ him, he din wanna move! I stood, and he moved a lil by a lil, he *DIAO ME* also like wanna eat me up! ANGRY, i stared really hard @ him, squeezed past him, step his shoe and got down! Haa... satisfied!~

I think he is a PRC...

TALKING ABout prc, no offence,

was @ taka yesterday, @ longchamp section, between me and beiz was such a SMALL SPACE. This PRC gal, squeezed past us, her ugly bag kena beibz and she turned and said OH SORRY IN a damn act high class high pitch tone, i turned to beibz and said " she doesn't seem apologetic @ all!" She turned and stared at me, but i cant be bothered!

> WHO? In their right state of mind would wanna squuezed past such small spaces! STUPID RIGHT AND then her tone of SORRY just irks my ears! And yup she is a prc. Sorry to all e OL UNCLES! hik hik hik

** oh, i was @ origins counter ytd too, looking thru their products, beibz picked up a few and put them back, saw the salesman approaching the counter and rearrange e products! IRRITATING ISN'T IT! I said aloud immediately, asked BEIBZ to STOP touching the items cuz he needs to rearrange~ haa and beibz laughed!

***********************************************************************************

haa... got the ballot for the chalet subsidy! whoohpee~!~!

thinking of getting the aranda country club one, discount for NTUC members and GREAT units! FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED~ two rooms, ktv usuage i think and bla bla haa! COOL COOL COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home