WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, June 16, 2007

wads left of the other half?

13th June marks my 2nd anniversary in SGH. Time flies, it sure does! 2 years was a breeze. Learn a great deal! My first Longest job ever in my employment history. No plans yet for a change. But gone through many changes. Perceptions changed and still changing.

Looking back, people i used to be really closed to no longer are close.
People whom i hang out with no longer hang around.
People i usually meet up with after work, we no longer do.

To think we used to enjoy each others' company so much. To think work was secondary, Knocking off was PRIMARY.

They each are so occupied with their work and stuff, different work environment, perhaps when we were still the naive students 2 years back we could relate to each other more. I sure do miss e times, when we wait around the lobby, for each other, eat out and in our uniforms... haa.. then back home catch some sleep and party till dawn. Those were teh days! Now whenever i see em, i could only smile, or in a weak tone voice says how are u? Eh wad shift that kinda stuffs...

no plans, no idea of future yet. Donno how it looks or smells like. Haa... cant imagine, cant think well. Half a year gone.

Sigh, perhaps instead of looking back what we have done for the first half of e year, i worry about what my future will bring.

i think i had a bad year... till present.

I fail to be a better person,
I fail to be nice.
I fail to forgive and forget
I fail to be thankful
I fail to be sensitive
I fail to respect
I fail to control my ugly moods..
I fail to ...

The next half of the year, i wished to be a better one. @ least better than wad i was. I m trying... i hope i can.

Given a choice, would i reminisce e good ol times with em? I doubt so, for i think we no longer share e same visions, same fears and same thoughts. Sad it is... but @ least the times we had are valuable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home