WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, June 23, 2007

sensitivity hurts...

well, been too much of a sensitive-freak... all my life. But in my happy times i may stand up bravely and declare whats wrong with it cuz i m so full of emotions and feelings! BUT once u get a lil over dosed, u probably feel like dying.

Concluded that sensitive freaks can nv be with insensitive peeps esp man!

So don't understand how u feel

so don't get what u mean

so don't get why the fuck u r angry with

so so so still don't get what u eventually wants!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever la!~


going 4 my 2nd nite, man... gonna drop dead simply cuz i din sleep much. 6 hrs thats it... devastated i m cuz i have high expectations of the hours i need to fulfill every sleep! Another troubling issue! could be the damn insensitive one who caused it!

Should be happy cuz the bamk account is justifiably contented, all @ work were pressing on the calculator so hard racking our brains... on how much to give parents, deduct bills, deduct this and that, what u planning to get and all the funny funny stuffs! Haa... my lists could be just beyond my abilities...

tomorrow is EB's bday, cldnt do anything cuz @ work probably give her a treat or sth next week, kinda miss hk cafe and e chilling... well i dunno.

Hey happy bday in advance! cheerios...

i think i wanna go for a hol in my annual leave, gonna make plans.

Made plans w linda to visit the dentist and get our nitendo...

I need a digi cam, and some random buys for my wardrobe... goin to feast too~~~ hur hur... thats abt all.

AS I M typing, i m yawning... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i m so not gonna make it tonite~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home