WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, June 21, 2007

hate to bid farewell...

went changi airport to send off beibz's bro, he's heading to Bahrain to start off his career, dun really know what the possible outcomes may bring about, but still wished him e best, But these kinda li(2) bie(2) is really heart wrenching, just few days earlier, his mum already was tearing bit by bit, on his farewell party, the same thing happened. The atmosphere @ the airport was just too much for me a super emo cry baby to handle. No doubt i;m not really close to him, but seeing em bade farewell and tearing, i couldn't control myself either. I felt it strongly, watching his back view, checking in is just so drama, its like what we usually see on screen except that this time round its someone we know.

Well everyone watched him from behind. Guess his mum is truly devastated. All e best...

looking at the flight infos on e screen makes me really wanna travel!!!!!

Oh My God!!! i wanna go on a holiday... can?

looking @ e counter gals reminded me of Honeysha my colleague.

And guess what!? Bumped into Hanz... going Hk and flight at 6 plus but reached airport at 2 plus! Damn kiasu right! Whats more EXPLOSIVE is his tour mate...

sigh... no comments already, dun really know whats on his mind anymore.

All the best too...


finally changed the top @ dotti. Yes was hubbing alone due to certain semi-foreseen circumstances, @ NTUC shopping and suddenly had e damn urge to shit! MAn it always happen when i hubbed! I dunno... AMK Hub is e medicine to my constipation winkz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home