WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter...



whooh... managed to catch the show on the actual day...

i would say, 4/5.

Exciting and i presume there will be the 6th coming up.

The English accent was a lil hard to catch at times tho.


Realised i haven't been grumbling alot lately. I guessed its simply the LACK of time and i realised i have AGED so much, w dark circles and been losing what i labelled as the most PRECIOUS THING ON EARTH- sleeping too much. Rather sad over the fact that i gotta waste my time on work related issue like the damn test i had today, 4TH DAY INTO MY LEAVE, w me having studied till late till wee hours ytd for the test which i dun even know i CAN make it or not.

Like awwww... i haven rested ENOUGH! SISTER... sigh. And studying for the test, hit me into reality that i have been segregated from SCHOOL OR STUDY WHATEVER IT SHOULD BE for awhile which 2 PATHETIC YEars is enough to GROW DAMN THICK COBWEBS to my rusty useless brain...

I lost my (i thought damn power) super memory... to remember all the damn thing abt the heart, one small pathetic heart is enough to kill me! Well i shall pray for the best! To scrap thru and not sit for any re tests...

Ahem... thats make me all flustered to think about going for further studies which i am beginning to doubt my own ability. But then again i wish i could leave this cruel work environment for awhile.

Was too engrossed w my game earlier on my way back from the test. Stopped by PS for ramen w Cy AND then i was doing so well in the game that when i got out at amk, i sat at the bench( those waiting for coming train) and play.

Then i paused and walk briskly to amk hub, got a comfy place and sat down and continue. Beibz called and then we decided on HArry Potter. He call me a game freak!
haa goin guaz hse later and load games cuz the games beibz downloaded are all corrupted! I haven been enjoying my new Dslite! Gonna fix up Linda's as well!

And i m counting down to bangkok. Shopping list gets longer all with what others got me to buy! Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home