WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

occupied...

haven been blogging lately...

MY TIME r so used up!

Firstly i wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all e well wishers who remembered my birthday and send me sweet messages!

Was a lil upset initially when i sensed hindrance to my celebration w him which i deem wickedness from her in doing that...

was upset that no one actually initiated asking me out...

Fought over this issue on fri... maybe cuz i was afraid of loneliness...

Glad i asked My pals out...

i m so happy to be GREAT friends w em once more. Already put our childishness behind us and gotten back together once again cracking nonsensical lame jokes...

THANK U GUAZ AND HANZ For my LONGCHAMP bag! LURVEEEEEEEEEE IT...

THANK U EB for being so sweet in getting me a new pair of slip on for my blistered feets...

We had champange by the river though it was DAMN FHOT!

We had Teochew Porridge ( e calling from geylang)

and mouth watering D24 Durians! And damn hell load of scolding to all the bitches there! Details when i m free.

Well...

He gave me a HUGE PIGLET... SO adorable... nice GREEN PUMA POUCH he said for my DS Lite and more to come... he call it my bday week and surprises coming along thruout the week, ANTICIPATING... and his CREATED card... which brought me to tears.

met up w my poly frens too...

THANK U EVERYONE so much...

i m so damn worried abt my ECG exams on thurs. Haven really read thru...

Oh i gt myself my DS LITE! THRILLED!

But met up w many problems till now... wait till i finish my test then i'll fix it up b4 i head to thailand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home