WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, July 02, 2007

maximum WORNED!

Well not really sure if there's such words in English as my title but it just means i m so WORN OUT... to the max this whole week.

on those Morning afternnon morning afternoon shifts the entire week... sian.

My precious sleep is so much affected lately, cuz the roster is always set like this and i always sleep only at 1 am...

Angela doesn't wanna work night so asked me for a change. I don't hate it... so i agreed.

TOO ALL THE PEEPS!!! I M OFFICIALLY ON LEAVE FROM THIS FRIDAY- 6TH JULY TO 16TH JULY!!! COOL!!!

Was a lil apprehensive abt the night cuz i had sleeping disorder the last round as i hasnt been on night for awhile, so a lil scared.

But for the sake of my LONG HOLIDAY... i will persevere.

Scouting for a cheaper DS LITE is no easy task, bet Linda is getting irritated w me... beibz's bro just gt a psp from his friend working in Lucky Plaza. So gonna wait for his reply re: the price.

Till now... just very excited that i m going for a short trip.

Managed to sold off a number of lingerie to the gals @ work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home