WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, June 11, 2007

more and more...

wats more and more? My aging body is revealing more and more disturbing ailments! It probably can help me have more excuses and courage to take time off work but it's REAL AND DISTURBING!~

i'm like having some chronic joint problem... damn PAINFUL sia. Literally cannot squat, it kills when i stand up!

I need to see e dentist to fix up my teeth BUT PLEASE GOD GIMME E COURAGE!
I am badly tramautised by the school dental nurses in Pri Sch and since i so HATE The dentist!

The weight issue's still not really one of e problem but soon becoming one.

I guess e next big one is FATIGUE...

I used to be so healthy... now i m a weakling.

Less than a month to my b'day, not exactly VERY excited but still a lil la. haa
Asked beibz what to do... he also dunno. Initial plans for e luxurious suite is off. Now there's only us... so probably settle for something small scale. Ballot for e chalet subsidy thingy by sgh, if i get it, probably book one, have a bbq or sth since the gals @ work so wanted it for awhile... but then again had wanted to go Bkk so much.

well, shall see...

but still cant wait for e bonus cuz there is sth i so wanted and i have gt all the sponsors ready!!! Whoohoo! Still pondering about which to get but i must have it!

My posts are getting really random...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home