WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

unwanted stares!~

ever had ppl who looked u up frm theeeeeeeee top till the bottom and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up again?

ever had ppl who looked @ ur face, ur outfit, ur shoes, ur bag and ur face AGAIN!

Well... i met all these IDIOTS yes i m nt sorry abt it... for the past 2 days after wrk.
The 1st idiot was an indian whom i saw on my way back at the station... well i did the same to him too and gave him a reali hard stare and then turned away. Childish it may seems but it can get reali irritating whn it actually happens to u! OK...

2nd idiot was this mornin... this gal who is also a SGH NURSE... looked at me... i was in mafti but i think its quite apparent i m a nurse too simply cuz Ma was nxt to me... well she looked at my face, cld be my curry-puff hair, looked at my outfit_ cld be my clevage or my boobs or its bouncin well i reali dunno or my mini skirt or wad he calls it HIAO SKIRT. oR MY beautiful birkie sandals or my nail colour or maybe my polka dot bag!~ Well i duno but i din have e opportunity to look at her... aniwae she was in an ugly dirty green thing.

the 3rd idiot was also on a train... i saw on the screen reflection tht she is lookin at me, nt at all paranoid, she is just like IDIOT NO 2 almost did all no 2 did~ B-I-A-T-C-H!~

The encounters makes me hate MORNING TRAINS...

  1. The above mentioned examples
  2. KANCHEONG ++++++ ? workaholics cuz they always seem like they cant wait to get to wrk!
  3. PACKED
  4. all thanks to the DAMN $2 surcharge for taxi peak hr... if nt i'll just flag one and zoom!

Based on #2 one PREGNANT WORKAHOLIC i met on the train earlier just cant wait to wrk... 4 godsake... i m sure her superior wont reprimand her for the sake of her BULGE. Well b4 the train was stoppin she was using her BULGE TO urge me to move to the door... so tht she can like literally get out FIRST! KUDOS to those who managed to reach the control station first and scan their damn ez link card! ASS...

ITS shitty nite man... bz like mad, din get to surf the net like i always do. Even w 2 stds around. It makes sense why i m lamentin so much abt my post work encounters! Every lil thing sorta pisses me off aft wrk. And i m still awake nw simply cuz i slpt like a log on e train and yes i confessed I DROOLED~ awwwww hope tht lady in green opp me din see!

shared w Ma abt life, generally relationships and Financial issues whn in relationship. A lil uncertain abt wad the future may bring abt. Wad will be of me or rather us in mths or yrs to come. I realised i have been leadin a UNCONTROLLED life since i started wrk.

I have gt no aims in life esp in wrk. I began to predict the opportunities probability in my current work place and i worry. I better start to plan for my future and my career advancement opportunities and areas of interest. For all i know i might nt even be able to remain in my current no haste state for long. I need to plan seriously.

I NEED HELP!!! But all tht wld mean

  • less entertainment
  • less food indulgence
  • less time to slp
  • less new clothes new bags new shoes
  • less time
  • less allowance for my parents
  • less wadever i cant think of indulgence!

........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home