WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 11, 2008

what have i got myself into!

gladly took on the night shift

hearing several ppl saying i will be rich coming pay

now my body is pleading with me to stop all these!
No money can buy my health!

I AM DOWN W UTI!

Urinary Tract Infection

had dismissed my backache as bad posture
and the nights...

frequent urination,
i imagined myself having diabetes

and this morning at 5am
b4 i made my round
and end my night shift for wonderful weekend off,
i had severe pain during urination.

i had this aching discomfort over my lower abdomen...

i told em,
i suspected its UTI already
my virgin UTI

Many of em have gotten it but my first!
and guess what i drown myself with h2o
then when i went to the toilet again
i saw blood!

it wasnt menses!
it was painful

anyway
its a really awful feeling
bloody urine
clots in the urine
damn painful
till i had phobia for passing urine

and this constant urge...

saw my GP
given Ciprobay
but w.t.h
was told she will charge me for the meds only
SPECIAL PRICE
she says
and the cipro actually cost 40 bucks!

this is bad
reached home
had fever
slept the whole day...

gallons of water down
barley!
and whatever 'COOLING DRINKS' I can think of

very sian
and

just last week
spent money on those TEA TREE products from body shop
hearing its good for my pathetic breakouts!
and fuck

i had this allergic reactions
its too strong for me
and i got myself into a more pathetic state!

redness
peeling
and
disgusting face

i am just too tired of these misfortunes!

GIMME GOOD LUCK
I need a BREAK BADLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home