WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SBS...

WATS SBS?

Si Bei Sian

one of self- created acronyms!

this week's posting is damn SBS

OT

no much things for me to do,
since we are damn useless in a SCRUBBED ZONE!~~

school's gonna end really soon
my aimless future is starting soon

many things on my mind
wanna do many many many things
have plans with him
plans for further education
plans to a green pasture

but all these requires $$$

Anyway
thats life
perhaps achieving something outta ur own efforts makes the process more satisfying!

how i wished we were born with a silver spoon
then we need not worry abt these money woes...

INCOME TAX
gotta pay...

dropped the damn hp in the TOILET BOWL YESTERDAY!

^&*$%$#%$%^&%@$%@

Blew dry with hair dryer
but the camera cannot work nw!

fuck it man
gotta bring for repair tmr

hopefully the guy entertains me!~

i need a life

had a bad headache for 2 consec days
yest was the worst day ever

and after blowing my hp
i went for a nap
and i slpt from 5.30pm till this morning!

AHAHAHAHAH Shiok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home