WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, June 22, 2008

EXCELLENT Bummer!~

i am sucha absolute BUMMER!

I slept almost the whole of today
considering the fact that i reached home only at 6AM!

We went for some luxurious spending yesterday
when pay day is still 3 DAYS AWAY! Can't wait!

JUNE!
WE ALL LOVE JUNE AND DEC DON'T WE!

The lazy trio
We all seems to coincidentally had some back problem
mine was quite annoying last week
having attacks that i can't seem to walk well esp my left leg
and Hanz got it yesterday too

so we went WAN YANG for Back massage
WASTE MONEY
NO THERAPEUTIC EFFECT
AND fucking painful!
he claims its the least force he was using on me!~

we had spizza for dinner
nice wooden oven baked or whatever u call it!~
thin and crispy crust
just like the ones in Modesto!

i LOVE IT!~

Beibz joined us awhile later
and we headed foR ktv!
my voice somehow regained a lil

except that i still cant whoo hoo well~

the reason i came back late
i jio the trio to go for half boiled eggs at hk cafe!
haha

beibz went back
and trio headed for some early breakie!
tired!

ended up accomplishing NOTHING!
YES Totally NOTHING!

I am supposed to read up on HEALTH ASSESSMENT WHich is a week later
and my research i still have got NO IDEA!

BLEAH~

I HAVE GOT no drive in working hard!
i always fall asleep while reading
or studying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home