WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 18, 2007

total shit!

its absolutely nope not vodka~ duh***

But absolute shitty~

me being that tad lil very- almost close to SUPER nice staff...

called a total of 3 times in my 2 years plus in the ward for mc only to be rejected by ppl claiming about the shortage of staffs!

i do take mc la b4 but the above 3 times were REJECTED! HUMAN RIGHTS IN SUCH BIG ORGANIZATION!? YEAH??

Anyway, is it my fault that u din plan ur roster well and therefore not enuff staffs to work therefore gtta forsake my pH to come back to work?

Well i am so nice to take e day b4 my three straight off days to visit the terror DENTIST arghhhhhhhhhh... see the mentioning of the word scares me~ (shivers)

And extracted two teeth noT TOOTH~ ouch... so painful, heng tong lei... (sobbing + pout)

and forsake mc for maybe a week? WISDOM TOOTH and erm one caries until jia lat jia lat one shhhhh.

Then they BULLY me... ask me come back work lor. Sigh.

Still bleeding u noe! (STILL POUTING)

SIGH SIGH SIGH...

Could be losing too much blood like i told Linda.

They sure they want me back at work?

Ok. Maybe i shall skip brunch, go out late, run after my bus and faint (almost) I mean and then ta duh... MC~!!~! hOHo HO.

sIAN-est thing is i already tot of wat to wear tomorrow lor....









Hooked on to MARIO!!!!

The climbing of fence is a killer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home