WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

damn...fickle minded!

joined this FAME AWARDS! Yesss me...

organised by the union,
Cheapo me... you'll noe why!

Firstly, have u all every heard abt me being Union Member, holding a pictured Card and getting Rebates in ALL NTUC !!! Haa... have always laughed at others' pics...

the only reasons that made me wanted to be one was...

Chalet rebates.

Lew'S $5 ntuc voucher for recommendations

And after yesterday, the Fame Awards... haa

applicable only for the UNION MEMBERS...

HOW cheapo was i?

I joined on the day itself, closing date for the registration of the fame awards! And obviously because of the com i became member lor!

i dun have e orbit ntuc card w photo one yet...

just a piece of crumpled(by me) hand written temp card... to prove my MEMBERSHIP HAA

MY BIGGEST problem now is the choice of song which i made ytd and changed today.

Regretted now... fuck.

NVM... since i cannot change anymore i guess i can only pray hard all the other fame-ers chose the wrong song too haa!

Damn stress... cuz i get fluttered and worried over tiny lil things and this is enough to cause me a nervous breakdown!

He is getting irritated by me... but i cant help it.

13th Aug 2007- 7pm AT National Dental Centre Auditioriam

The peeps at work seems more excited than me and ain who joined as well...

well...

i dunno...

i hope i wont wet myself or even bad limbs tremors on the stage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home