WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 10, 2007

4 days seems like 4ever...


it's been a HELL WEEK(ALMOST)

Its like a roller coaster ride for me, handling difficult THEY-THINK-THEY-ARE-SUPERIOR patients...

people @ work will noe the details...

got tired of repeating and i am really really glad and relieved it is finally over.
Mystery solved, i dunno if its correct calling it a mystery or a PLOT. And he has gone back home i wish for GOOD.

I should blame my foul mouth, jokingly telling the rest i shall screw up while being an eye nurse so my future assignments will be less of Eye... i am allergic to it esp after 4 fucking consecutive days and 4 never ending days!

our ward will be changing to w63 eye/pras in future since i believe eye patients have highly overthrown the no. of plastic cases.

It would have been almost a blast given the people i worked with these few days were superby and besides the workload and loads of shitty complaint issues re: our ward cleanliness, some they deem we were being non-ethical or inconsiderate issues from the she deem she is damn good self broadcasting *lawye*** ahem...

i m lucky i did not screw up being a eye nurse but got damn screwed up patients while being one!

All i can say is, this certainly adds on to my racist thinking since i have always been quite prone to making racist remarks. Furthermore i feel they were too DESPICABLE IN all the accusations and remarks they made about us.

Well, well well. In my short years of nursing in the ward, though short, i have strongly believed evil people will end up with the worst conditions they can expect. I am definitely not cursing nor wishing for it but its proven. Like i said earlier, i wished him well.

Quoting from wat Ma said, these kinda people really made us dread work the more and get less satisfaction from work. Quite true. But i certainly learnt a great deal from this incident and i am proud to say i know very well how to meddle with CCTVs!!! Haa... this despicable man made me had the opportunity of going to the security office and trace back the video footage of the day and i was the one controlling it haa so fun... but was super uptight while i was there as i was his primary nurse and inevitably i would be going in to his room and THANK GOD all of us managed to prove our INNOCENCE!

It has really bumpy for me...

it's National Day and coincidentally some who same the same birthday.

After having done so many things that i proudly say way more than what he has done for my family and having tried my very best in establishing all the relationship which i gave up eventually in July after a certain issue which seriously knocked senses into me that i have been a fool all the while. Constantly reminding about this and that for fear of letting her down, try my best to be there when possible to avoid unhappiness but i have NEVER FELT TOTAL ACCEPTANCE!~

I am not used to seeing ugly faces thrown at me, i am not ill bred but i lead my own way and strongly believe in being my TRUE self. I may not meet the standards u deem perfect but i have never done anything disrespectful or harmful!

I have always got things the way i wanted within my family and which is why after feeling that i have really STOOPED too lowly to yearn for acceptance, that i finally made the draw to give up on my part.

I am sorry i can never SWEET TALK like she does.

I am sorry i can never STILL be nice even after feeling not appreciated like how he always felt.

I am sorry i do not meet up ur standards but i still think highly of myself.

If there is really no acceptance there will never be happiness.

Whats more dissapointing is how U TREATED ME after seeing how i was treated!

I DO NOT DESERVE ALL THESE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home