WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, June 01, 2007

HYPOtension vs Anemia`

who would have believed such big girl can actually have HYPOtension and anemia! I was still quite afraid of developing hereditary hypertension but i guess i can rest my heart for now...

i usually catch this express Chinatown direct bus CT 8 @ 1230 if i m on afternoon shift. Then as usual today was on my way, cuz i do have times whereby i missed it and ho say liao lor i gotta take a cab, so i ran today to play safe la so as to be there on time so i ran... and when i reached the damn bus stop, i sort of hypoventilate, breathe really hard and started breaking out in cold sweats and vision was blur...

well its my third experience and the other 2 times i managed to get on the bus and sit down but this time round the bus hasn't come so i nearly die!

Called my mum, my bf and walked to nearest bench and rest. My mummy rushed down, called help from this passer by and borrowed oil. My mummy sure fail as a nurse! She rubbed the oil all over me, and kena my eyes! I couldn't stop tearing cuz it was so smutting! Then she kept hitting me really hard on my back and calling my name...
haa and she later told me if i sleep, i might die in my sleep! Haa...

but i'm better now, seen a doctor, blood pressure was low- 90/50 only n blood sugar was low, probably cuz i din eat.

gonna rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home