WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

e search is over!

How can i convince you what you see is real
Who am i to blame you for doubting what you feel
I was always reachin', you were just a girl i knew
I took for granted the friend i have in you

*i was living for a dream,
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world,
That was just my style
Now i look into your eyes
I can see forever,
The search is over
You were with me all the while*

Can we last forever, will we fall apart
At times it's so confusing, these questions of the heart
You followed me through changes, and patiently you'd wait
Till i came to my senses, through some miracle of fate

( * repeat)

Now the miles stretch out behind me loves that i have lost
Broken hearts lie victims of the game
Then good luck it finally stuck like lightning from the blue
Every highway leading me back to you
Now at last i hold you, now all is said and done
The search has come full circle, our destinies are one
So if you ever loved me show me that you give a damn
You'll know for certain the man i really am

( * repeat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home