WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, June 04, 2007

say my name...

most of u must be pretty comfy callin' me my full name, or PX wat i'm "affectionately" known as hehe... BUT to add a tinge of "cool-ness" i've decided i should be call XUANZY! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!? I knew u ppl wld so agree right haa...

dun worry if u think it's hard to pronounce, just say x-u-a-n-z-y, yea u r doing goooood... haa repeat again x-u-a-n-z-y! Bingo Bingo!


My boring randomness...

was late for work. On 9-530 today so i thought the hours are pretty long so it doesnt matter that much if i'm late anyway i think i got time ate up...

scheduled to attend ECG course... helped around with Dressings, worked with Ma. Enjoyable cuz i kinda enjoy doing wound dressings, the healing process makes the job enjoyable and a sense of satisfaction too. To think i was damn cursed last time haa, everytime there's a wound inspection i would KENA LOR! And its those damn massive big RAW wounds... i used to hate it cuz i gotta be gowned up like some stupid fool trapped in the ugly yellow gown! But i was quite happy to see em get well. I played an important part too ok!

Today's was pretty complex but not MASSIVE so it was fine.

The ECG course was SCARY! I've long returned my basics anatomy knowledge back to my lecturers! Crash course... w the interpretations. But i love going for lectures, i can start highlighting my notes w my colourful highlighters!

Went HUBBING. (my termilogy of AMK HUB)
Got my father a new mobile for FATHER'S DAY.
Went back DOTTI to do an exchange. The gal is super nice! Its been so many days yet she allowed me to do an exchange on condition that i come back another day cuz he BIG BOSS is outside spying. She told me she's a type 1 diabetic. So sad... she's so pretty.

hee i bought 3 cans of WATEVER and 3 cans of ANYTHING.

Today our clerk Aini was not around, curious i asked Ma...

"hey Ma where is I LOVE YOU?"

Ma was like: " whAT I love you?!"

AINI= AI(4) NI(3) = WHICH IS lOVE YOU IN CHINESE LOR!

HA HA HA and Ma laughed...

LAME!

But i think its so funny, my creation!

Bet Ma must be cursing in PRC's nabey ...

aiyo so boring post!

Trying to figure out hot to create playlist in IMEEM to post on my blog... stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home