WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 12, 2007

I noe how merlion feels now...

was given PH ytd...
initial intention was to stay at hm and nap and watch tv till 8 plus then prob meet him after he noc off...

choonz called.
we went vivo
chuyun called...
we went DBL O.

GOODNESS!
ROUND OF APPLAUSE to SMOKE FREE CLUBS!!!
Pantene smell lingers on after e nite of madness!

while waiting for chuyun's arrival,
stood around, people watched awhile...
whooh! FLASH BACK!
MANY MANY OF IT...
Missed the ol' days 2 YRS back,
party till dawn with Sean n friends,
Lowena and friends...
my gosh...
remembered a crush who frequents there and smses me whenever he was clubbing there.
BUT the music is great...
not to my other friends i noe but
i really like the place, not really the crowd but CHEAP drinks!

ok had a lil too much of alcohol.
Damn high...
forced to go back early cuz choonz was dying already.
I noc out too the moment i reached home. Nv bathe, nv remove make up!
AND I GTTA WORK AT 7AM!

MAJOR HANGOVER!
Nearly died
and felt really sick,
PUKE LIKE MAD!
Ytd's dinner! Undigested! The pizza, tomato cubes!
Like merlion, even from my nose! AWFUL ok!
I dun rem much abt puking experience until i took doxycycline.
ANd this morning i really hate that feeling
I can't be a bulimic for sure!

Lew was so nice, allowed me to rest and i din dare tell her it was hangover hur hur
but i charged after like 45 mins...
thank god.
felt weak still and my bf said served me right. He says i am taking poison!
Good thing abt him, he does not control my movement but he nags at the aftermath.

so after hearing what he said, i decided i need plenty of water to flush out the POISON! And i feel a lil bad like i did wrong to my body! He makes me GUILTY!~
But i promise i won't be trying this again anytime soon~

my nite shift is starting again tomorrow,
so will be MIA for a week.
Dying for a HOLIDAY now...

i got disgusted by my long toe nails
i spent like yrs removing the pedicured painted nail colour
def c/n be a manicurist cuz its too tedious!
and those corners of toe nails stinks! ARGHHHH
AND I cut them super short!
He says whenever i cut my nails really short it looks short and stout!~
i agree tho... but they are badly discolored! YELLOW! Over expose to chem agents

and i made this comment...
its hard being a girl.
so high maintenance!
these evil indulgence will create a BIG hole in ur pocket
all these shitty cut and paint nails, hair removal, latest fashion!
i am a slave to these!
hence resulting in poor me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home