WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

alot more to learn...



perhaps one who have too much to yak about or
one who just couldn't stop talking are the ones who really are insecure.

Lately, i have been attempting and trying secretly to re-evaluate myself.
I think of what i have done for the day, give myself some time to feel bad about what i have done wrong and share w my love ones my excitement.

But i guess still, there are certain issues that i can't see to with an open heart.
I feel like any other labelled "BITCHY" gals around when i tell tales or say something i'm unhappy about. But i totally do not know if i am in the wrong or not...

but looking back over these trivial issues,
i believe i take things too hard
i need to learn to look at eveything with an open heart.
I may not be doing my best now but i am trying...

I totally admire those who never have problems with anyone,
never fumes over issues and all those minor lil girly stuffs to em are all nth.

But still, when here i am trying hard...
still there will be people who makes life that tad lil difficult for us.

well, i have to memorise the true meanings of open heart. It means unconditioned love and for all to experience world peace...
if everyone learns about this and we treat all equally, perharps this world will be more fun and we would love our life more.

its good to know, there are people who enjoy being around me...
my bouts of outbursts still happens,
but these "open" people around actually sees my plus points more valuable than my outbursts are the people who made me wana be a better person.
I am happy they feel that they learn alot from me,
and i am equally happy to learn so much about how they treat people around em.

i need to totally master the art of GIVE AND TAKE...
ACCEPT AND ADMIT...
LEARN AND IMPROVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home