WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 29, 2007

its just not meant to be...

i feel like a loser...
if only i could fight a beautiful war w/o feeling all so bothered
or if i could stand brave against my own views...

another lesson learnt...
i have learnt alot from u...



i asked a friend if she had hated me b4, she was so honest and said no despite me always picking on her and reprimanding her and throwing temper on her...
she only said she was angry w me once! Just once!

I feel so bad...
She is so generous and forgiving.
Why can't i, or the rest be like her...
i feel so inferior compared to her...
her naivety and genuine self makes me feel ashame

Well all these certainly make me a better person.
I am straight 4ward.
I have hurt many who crossed my path...
and i have had a grp of TRUE friends who stood by me still despite all these
Thanks alot ppl. U noe who u r!

Went Taka, spent $ on new 2008 diary,
colouring books(halijah!!)
crayons...(it just reminds me so much of my childhood and by smelling it makes me :)
water bottle

met Guaz and Hanz for drinks and we played UNO...
SO FUNNY.




a GREAT song to share...
zhang zhen yue feat TANYA chua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home