WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

LaSt dAY...

2MoLO WILL be my last day at GPZ... kindda sad... in such short time we managed to clique damn well sia!!! HAiz... my wish 4 nw is that the dreadful place will hv at least a few of em whom i k relate 2 sia!!!! AH bo... haiz...

beeb browsing thru my pic folders and oh man! i REALLI MISS the nursing day performance!!! We simply enjoyed it to the fullest man... NO DOUBTS abt tt! NR0210 ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger azhar said...

azhar> i thought i was the only one who misses the nurse's day performance. haha. at least there's someone to share the misery with me. the whole event brought the whole class together. how could we not miss it? looking forward to other events to perform in. maybe the next time round, you should be dancing instead.

31 August 2004 at 10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home